Payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
For purchase orders, we accept all major credit and debit cards,and T/T. We also accept payment through PayPal.
2. Do you accept cash and cheques?
Currently, we don’t accept cheques. We only accept T/T and Pay Pal payments.
3. Do you have a deadline of making payment for unpaid orders on your site?
You have to pay for your order in 3 days, otherwise, your order will be automatically cancelled by our system.
4. Can I pay using my Flex Spending or Health Savings Account card?
Yes, as long as your FSA or HSA card is affiliated with a major credit card. Can I get a sales invoice?
Yes, you can request this from our customer service reps by email and we will be happy to email you a copy of the invoice. This invoice can be used by customers who need it for reimbursement by their insurance companies or work place.
5. How long do I have to use the funds in my Flexible Spending Account?
If you don’t use all of the money you’ve put in your FSA for the year, you lose the money that’s in your account when the plan year ends. Most FSA plans end on December 31, but your plan may offer a grace period until March. Please check with your employer to find out the terms for your plan.
6. Is the Payment page Secure?
Yes. We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details during checkout. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it.
7. What currency are you using on site?
The price on site is all in US Dollar only.